- TECHNICAL DATA
- up to 70 packages/minute
- Installated power:
- 7,5 kW - 50 Hz - 400V
- Air consumption:
- 200 Nl/min - 6 bar
Suitable for cherry tomatoes, cherries, plums, apricots, peaches, nectarines and kiwi.
- Structure in welded steel with all parts in contact with the produce in stainless steel AISI.
- Conveyance of fruit with electronically operated vibrating plates.
- In-feed system to weighing hoppers by 12 vibrating channels.
- N° 12 pre-charge hoppers to accelerate the formation of the portion to weigh.
- Weighing system by 12 weighing hoppers.
- Weighing hopper with double opening flap.
- Double discharge belt conveyor with adjustable speed with inverter.
- With the possibility to contemporaneously feed 2 separate bagging machines.
- Electronic cabinet, controlled by microprocessor for the automatic working, with display and touch screen to enter the working parameters (weight, tolerance).
The machine can, equipped with an optional kit, work in AVERAGE WEIGHT mode.