- TECHNICAL DATA
- up to 80 packages/minute
- Installated power:
- 8,5 kW - 50 Hz - 400V
- Air consumption:
- 230 Nl/min - 6 bar
Ideal for potatoes, onions, citrus fruit, etc.
IT CONSIST OF:
- an AISI 304 stainless steel main frame and of an AISI 304 stainless steel or painted iron frame.
- Infeed system consisting of 14 independent vibrating channels, 14 load cells included within the 14 hoppers for containing fruit and vegetables with overload protection.
- Dual unloading belt with adjustable speed.
- Rear product distribution by means of 2 electronically controlled vibrating platforms.
- This weighing machine makes it possible to simultaneously work with more packaging machines and different weights.
- Microprocessor-operated electronci panel, complete with TOUCH SCREEN display.
Package weight: from 0.5 kg to 5 kg; a multiple unloading system is also available to reach 25 kg.
- Notched and/or “ondaflex” elevator belt according to the type of product to be processed;
- Precontainers to optimize the loading phase of the weighing hoppers, by cutting loading times;
- Brush unit to process citrus fruit;
- Counting unit complete with photocells and reflectors to allow package formation by counting fruits too.